Saturday, October 12, 2013

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C207

 Hi everyone!!!

Welcome to our second challenge for October.  It's me Silke again and I have another fun challenge for all you "Crazies" out there!!!

I love the CHEVRON look!!!  This week I'm challenging you to use *CHEVRON* Dies, Design Paper, or Stamps* ALONG with these  *COLORS - GRAY, YELLOW, GREEN AND PINK!* from the inspiration photo below!!!

photo credit

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C207. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Inlinkz so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies" have come up with this week....



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer


Sarah Gough - thINKingstamps


Silke Ledlow ~ My Life


Lisa Elton - My Paper Tales
OCTOBER GUEST DESIGNER


Anja de Regt - StampingAnja



Peggy ~ Artfulljourney



Betty Wright - Crafting With Betty




No comments: